To all you Engineering and Consulting professionals: New Zealand is open to you, and we are waiting with open arms and high-impact, meaningful jobs. So open yourself up to the world of possibilities that await you here in New Zealand.
What’s in it for me?
We have a multitude of opportunities across multiple organisations there for the taking. We’ve partnered with a wide range of organisations, from large international firms to small-medium NZ-owned companies. There’s something to suit everyone, no matter what your preference.
Likewise, whether you prefer the hustle and bustle of city life or the slower pace of one of our beautiful regions, New Zealand's got it on offer. Yes, our country’s made up of wide-open spaces and amazing landscapes, but our metropolises are pretty cool too.
What’s on offer?
If you work in the Engineering or Consulting world but don’t fall into any of the specified job categories, we’d still love to hear from you.
If you fall into one of the below job categories and have the relevant experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Civils Team Leader – Industrial Structures (10+ years of experience*)
- Technical Director – Industrial Process Systems (15+ years of experience*)
- Digital Engineer (6+ years of experience)
- Risk Specialist / Commercial Manager (6+ years of experience)
* Where a Washington Accord accredited undergraduate engineering degree is required, the engineering degree has to be awarded from or after the date the country became a signatory and must be on the list of accredited programmes of the signatory country.
To determine if an engineering degree awarded is Washington Accord accredited, refer to the links from the International Engineering Alliance on their website.
If you’re interested in one of the above roles and in moving to New Zealand, the next steps are really simple! Get started by creating your WorkHere profile, and begin your journey to living and working in New Zealand. All that’s required is your name, contact details and a CV.
Your details will then be reviewed by our specialist WorkHere team who will be in contact with next steps once your details have been reviewed.