To all you Water professionals: New Zealand is open to you, and we are waiting with open arms and high-impact, meaningful jobs. So open yourself up to the world of possibilities that await you here in New Zealand.
What’s in it for me?
We have a multitude of opportunities across multiple organisations there for the taking. We’ve partnered with a wide range of organisations, from large international firms to small-medium NZ-owned companies. There’s something to suit everyone, no matter what your preference.
Likewise, whether you prefer the hustle and bustle of city life or the slower pace of one of our beautiful regions, New Zealand's got it on offer. Yes, our country’s made up of wide-open spaces and amazing landscapes, but our metropolises are pretty cool too – and across the country, you’ll meet a diverse range of people ready to welcome you to the place we call home.
What’s on offer?
There are Water opportunities across the country: Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Wellington, Nelson and Christchurch.
If you fall into one of the below job categories and have the relevant experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Three Water Engineers (3+ years of experience*)
- Stormwater Engineers (3+ years of experience*)
- Dam Engineers (7+ years of experience*)
- Coastal Engineers (3+ years of experience*)
- Hydrogeologists (3+ years of experience)
- Ecologist & Water Quality Scientist (3+ years of experience)
- Service Leaders / Technical Directors (8+ years of experience*)
- Leader in Risk or Asset Management - Water (15+ years of experience)
* Where a Washington Accord accredited undergraduate engineering degree is required, the engineering degree has to be awarded
from or after the date the country became a signatory and must be on the list of accredited programmes of the signatory country.
What happens next?
If you’re interested in one of the above roles and in moving to New Zealand, the next steps are really simple! Get started by creating your WorkHere profile, and begin your journey to living and working in New Zealand. All that’s required is your name, contact details and a CV.
Your details will then be reviewed by our specialist WorkHere team who will be in contact with next steps once your details have been reviewed.